I love my natural waves…
Oh-hi-whilst-waiting-for-the-youth-service-to-start-and-whilst-waiting-for-my-lunch-face a while ago.
- was the first ever 2011 youth service. “Captured by His love.”
- I can’t believe that the thought of me transferring to another church crossed my mentor’s mind O_O
- Exousia’s (our youth band) already leading the third service of our church.
- Dinner bonding with some of my co-youth ministers! I missed them. It’s been a while. I was looking and listening to them and I just realized how long how we’ve been serving together. And it’s somehow sad that in time each one of us would have to leave the ministry. Realizations like we now have different priorities and that everyone present a while ago are still ~single~. Funneh! I missed talking to them since there are things that I can openly discuss only to them.
- The regular talks inside a coffee shop with my girl/s.
So this is the product of my sister telling me that I can’t take a webcam shot and hide my SCREAMING PIMPLE. Didn’t I? O_O
I miss blogging. And I miss my cousin. Ok that was random.
Today, I went to Shang alone and goodness lawd… EOS SALE EVERYWHERE. They’re burning pockets!!!
Ok that’s all… XD
My welcome 2011 make-up done by my Cuz… oh yeah oh yeah HAPPY 2011 soon!!!
ps. I can’t wait for MEDIA NOCHE!!!
My new userpic…
- dinner with my bestfriends after 7 weeks.
- chilled with Julie :)
I missed this… Good Saturday :)
Sorry, thought I was the only one posing lol.
I always do it haha!
- finally was able to attend Sunday service again at my church after 5 Sundays!!! I know they missed me. Lol.
- went to SM Southmall after a month and I’m a stranger
- got a pedicure
- and… got my black-framed Steve Madden (I have to mention it since my pockets are sore cos of it lol) computer glasses ^__^ I’m a sucker for glasses.
I don’t really feel emotionally well and I don’t like it. I hope to get over this feeling really soon. Too lazy for tomorrow. Kinda anxious for 2011 (yeah I’m thinking of 2011 already).
Went mall hopping to find an outfit for the Christmas party and ended up going home EMPTY HANDED. This day is so ANNOYING.
Hi, it’s Sunday and I’m not feeling well.
This is the very first gift I got for my birthday. Mareng Emz gave it to me 10 days before my birthday :)
It’s the last day of October! Tomorrow’s November already and it’s my birthmonth. Noooooo, I’m having a crisis. O_O
I’m tired of the usual. I want something new. I want something out of my box to look forward to the coming days.
But for now, I want rain. Heavy rain.
allow me my goodbye Bohol webcamwhorage. thank you.
til next vacation… *sigh*
My goodbye Bohol webcamwhorage.
Sad Merie is sad but I’ll be back here on November :)
Just that I don’t wanna go back to work just yet and seems like some stressful work is awaiting my comeback.
I’ll be in Manila in 6 hrs and I’ll wave at the PCCI building. I can’t wait to give out my PASALUBONG!!!
OMG MANILA SOON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Day 5 in Bohol and I’m now alone. Ok not really, but for the past 4 days I’ve been used to being with Julie. She left this morning and is now in Manila while I’m left here listening to sad mellow afternoon love songs, and they don’t help me at all. I’ve just been to the mall and I’m so glad they have Bo’s Coffee here!! Why didn’t I take a photo of my drink??
Finally I have, more or less 2 days for myself — away from my work station, away from people close to me, away from the city, away from Manila, away from people who are causing the chaos in my head; where it’s green everywhere and where a 5-minute drive will take me to the white beach and the sea, where I’m close to nature, where people don’t really bother me, where my young cousins amuse me, where I can think, think deep…
The annoying thing right now is the sunburn but I love that my skin got darker.
To the beach again in a few…
It’s Sunday and…
…my sister is raving over UP being the champions of the UAAP Cheerdance Competition 2010. They’re back on TOP.
…my Tomasian friends are also raving over Gawi landing on the 2nd runner up place, they’re back on the top 3.
…I love recalling the look on the faces of the FEU cheerdancers (no offense).
(I wonder why DLSU wasn’t on the top 3 HAHAHAHAHAHA, humor, ok??)
…I am sort of excited and stressed at the same time. I’ll be visiting Bohol in a few days and will be attending my cousin’s wedding there and just thinking of packing my stuff is making me stressful already. 5 DAYS!!!
…I am excited to be away from work but also excited to meet the QA/Methodology manager from Paris tomorrow. Hah. Watch our team bombard you queries regarding QA issues. Bring it!
…I’m also somehow stressed because of the upcoming youth activities in our church.
Blablabla. And I’m still at church. I wish I could do some shopping.
I missed Tumblr and I miss you…
Oh wait, LONG WEEKEND’S OVER!!!
Always and forever. Fail name spelling. Haha. But of course who, of all baristas on earth, would know that there’s an existing Merie spelling? My parents are weird.
Got some me-time on a Saturday. Finally. Didn’t attend the Bible class. Thinks of dropping it and just attend the Hermeneutics when it starts.Went to a dressmaker and asked him to alter this cute vintage dress I bought from a thrift shop for only Php50.00!! I’ll show the world when it’s done and when I’m wearing it already. Hah!
Right now I’m thinking of the team outing tomorrow. May it be fun, even with the high possibility of me not going :(
p.s. I need a new book to read. I badly need suggestions cos I’m reading novels of the same genre. Help!?
p.p.s I missed Tumblr. It’s been a week.