Over this weekend, I re-learned things. Notes-to-self rewritten and posted on the mirror to supposedly always remind me.
Love yourself. No one else will do it for you. You can’t give what you don’t have. So start by loving yourself. I love myself, but I learned that I can do more.
Don’t be too insecure. I do have lots of insecurities in my body but they shouldn’t swallow me up. Instead, view them as a source of inspiration to be better. I thought I have conquered them but I guess they resurfaced. And again I must myself out from where I am hidden.
Be honest. Not that I lied regarding the matter. It’s just that I always put the blame on myself and not giving the other person the chance to know and possibly learn and grow.
Speak. I am naturally silent that I tend to write, doodle, draw. But it helps to speak. Most especially in a relationship. It helps. And as if my actions don’t show them. Maybe, the other person must not only see or feel, maybe that person also needs to hear.
made my day…
- a good sleep and a good bath
- youth service
- Tine (@heytiiine), that call and the text messages harlowvyuuu <333
- Julo and Julie (@julocope @-me)
- Carbonara, pizza, garlic sticks
- seafood (!!!)
made my day
- My dream about intimately talking to Jaejin. Yes, intimately. I can vividly recall that dream so as the questions and the answers in our conversation. I must be crazy. Stuck at FT Island.
- Sunday service.
- Short talk to the youth ministry I am in. We will be mightily used.
- Passion Manila 2010 anticipation.
- Gatorade + chips + cookies + chocolates.
- Green mangoes and singkamas.
- New bag c/o my father.
- New bed covers. Sleep well, me. I’ve got a long week ahead. :)
Will I be able to endure one long week of no laptop and internet? O_o