You know something’s wrong with me when I’m reblogging this kind of stuff T___T
Faces of a glad me today. This is despite:
- stuck in traffic somewhere in EDSA on my way to work this morning
- cos of the above, I was left by the shuttle to our building so I need to take the cab (and spend the not-really-necessary-out-of-budget-cab-fare)
- late for work
- opened my office mail and got a friggin’ QA mail
- 8 hours of sleep. 8 HOURS!!!
- though it was tedious processing this global report pdf (took me three hours to process it), it gave me more than enough to quota for today
- pizza party c/o the cash prize for winning the cheering competition
- ice cream
Midweek in a few ^_^
Sometimes (most of the time??) I wish I could press a button for my mind to stop thinking and wondering…
Right now, I’m munching on this Tronky @heytiiine gave me just some minutes ago and is refusing to work cos I hit my quota already and I really don’t mind not getting the incentive waiting if we go over our quota. Just meh. My mind is in a fast pace thinking of those nights.
Do you get the feeling of wanting to hold on and let go at the same time?? That’s me right now.
but I’m waiting for my officemates for a midweek night out. My officemates are so random and impromptu.
I’ve found someone who can listen to me. After almost 5 months of being where I work now, I’ve found someone whom I can call a real friend (well, except for @heytiiine who existed way before duuuhh??). I talked. I ranted. I made her confused. She listened. She gave her opinion. I was enlightened. And now I can finally smile again. Ya know, I needed to vent things out. I needed an outlet apart from all my journals. I needed to talk and use my larynx. I needed a real pair of ears to listen. I needed SOMEONE. Really thanks to you. And here I thought my officemates are all about lame knock knock and ano daw jokes people. Someone would stand out and make sense. Lol.
Hello Wednesday. There’s something about midweek.
p.s. OMG, was I really THAT OBVIOUS??
LOL. what I miss as a student.
My favorite caramel macchiato is very essential right now. And maybe a lot is in a gloomy mood. I hear the strong wind outside. I hear the rain. My bed is screaming my name and when I dive in I know it would be so hard to get out and think of going to that humble building somewhere in Taguig.